This afternoon we made our first trip to Chuck E Cheese's for one of Logan's friend's birthday parties. Logan kept saying, "Want it to be my birthday," and "I don't want to go home." I think he could have stayed there until his next birthday. :) He's really not old enough to play most of the games, but I guess that saves us money. He ran around thinking he was playing the games, and I'm pretty sure he was having just as much fun as everyone else.
Last Monday Garrick had a day off so we took the opportunity to do something fun. We had planned on going to the zoo, but as we were driving to Salt Lake, the weather was looking iffy, so we changed our minds and opted for the Children's Discovery Museum instead. Logan had a lot of fun and really wore himself out. His favorite parts were sitting in and driving the helicopter and playing in the water area. He got himself soaking wet and now I know to bring a change of clothes along next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment