Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012


Our front doorstep.  I remembered to get out our decorations!


I got to go to Pumpkinland with Logan's preschool class.


We carved pumpkins for FHE and Logan really got into it.  He didn't want to get all yucky digging out the seeds, but he carved away with a little pumpkin carving tool.  Sadly, I didn't get a picture of his pumpkin.

Garrick's pumpkin.

 Deyce's pumpkin.

 Logan all dressed up for pre-school.

Ready to go trick-or-treating.  We had a lot of fun this year.  The kids didn't wear down too quickly (which means I am still eating Halloween candy every day.  Not really a good thing.)


Too bad I didn't get a picture of Lexi where you could actually see the hood of her elephant costume.  It was pretty cute.  She was quite the trick-or-treater.  She could say trick or treat (kind of).  If they held out the bowl for the kids to pick out a candy, she'd go for a whole handful.  She was pretty good at saying thank you (in sign language), too.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sooooo cute! Holland had the same costume - no surprise, right? They would have looked like two cute elephant twins next to each other! Why do we live so far apart?