Kallee pushed Logan back and forth across the room on his little airplane, and he loved it!
The cake...
We had a big decision to make-what kind of cake would represent Logan this year? We thought of his bat or balls, but then ruled them out figuring that we'll have plenty more chances to make a ball or bat cake. We wanted something unique and yet easy to make. Logan loves playing with our domino set. He loves to carry them around, and he especially enjoys knocking them over after Garrick or I have stacked them up. They have kept him entertained during entire BYU football games. So, domino cakes it was. A lucky double one for a great first year!
Sarah holding Logan.
After sticking his finger in the frosting and throwing the frosting off, Logan wasn't sure how to tackle the cake. I guess he decided that rather than taking little bites of cake, he would just pick the whole thing up and go for it.
1 comment:
It was so fun being with him on his first birthday. I just love that kid. I love how he always sits with his left leg under him.
Post a Comment