Sunday, October 4, 2009

Make Your Guess...

If you've been around the Robbins family much, you'll know that we love guessing games. I knew I was marrying the right person when I discovered that Garrick loves them just as much. So, here we are posing the question (and there just might be a prize for the winner), "When will Logan take his first steps?" (Day and month are appropriate. We can forego the time of day.)

Some of you haven't seen him in a while, so I'll update you on his current skills - just so you can make a more educated guess. :)

Logan began with an army crawl several months ago. He upgraded to a regular crawl at least a month ago. He doesn't like the grass much, so he'll even pull out a bear crawl when he's outside. (What skills!)

He regularly pulls himself up and walks along the couch, coffee table, etc, but has not shown much desire to walk. In fact, when you try and hold his arms or hands and walk with him, he just goes flimsy on you. But, just in the last few days, we have noticed him occasionally letting go of things and standing on his own. It usually only lasts a couple of seconds (probably until he notices that he's not holding on to anything), but tonight we were able to snap a few photos.


So, there you have it. If you are interested in participating in a little guessing game, publish a comment with the day and month that you think Logan will take his first steps.

9 comments:

Reed & Ralonna Peterson said...

He is doing pretty good!!! Lots better than last week. Reed says October 10th. Ralonna says October 19th.

mathmom said...

October 18th. (By the way, this is Amy McConkie.)

Dawn said...

I'm going to go with Oct. 26th.

family member said...

I say, Nov. 15
Mom
(there has to be a prize)

Deyce said...

Garrick says Nov 1

Weatherspoon Family said...

First steps - I'm going to say Oct. 12. Going confidently for more than a few I'm going to say on Halloween!! The candy will entice him!! Can't believe how big he is getting.

Jeanette said...

What a cutie, I'm going to guess October 24. Although it seems like he's really close, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a lot sooner!

Emily D. said...

It's going to be October 13th!

Jeanie Anderson said...

Since my son's birthday is on October 31st, I'm going to make that our official family guess. It will likely be before then though since he is already figuring out he can stand on his own. I love looking at your pictures, he is such a cute little boy.