1. I'm grateful that Lexi slept long enough this morning that I could get dinner into the crock pot. 2. I'm grateful for crock pots. 3. I'm grateful for Tillamook's vanilla bean yogurt.
Love the thankful thoughts - good reminders of the beautiful things all around us!!! I too love Tilamook Vanilla Bean Yogurt - just finished off a large container today (not by myself)
I am a thirty-something mother of two adorable children. I was lucky enough to be able to quit my teaching job to stay at home with them full time. In my free time I enjoy playing sports, baking, sewing, hanging out with my husband, working in the yard, reading, and cheering on my BYU Cougars.
1 comment:
Love the thankful thoughts - good reminders of the beautiful things all around us!!! I too love Tilamook Vanilla Bean Yogurt - just finished off a large container today (not by myself)
Post a Comment